Thursday, July 3, 2008

What started off as a very pissed off, sullen day turned out to be a major blast! I'm serious!

Ok, first off, I ditched PRSP lecture 'cause I seriously was in no mood to sit down and listen to things that I simply cannot understand. Hahaha... So instead, I hung out with Aty, Val, Jian Hui and Gerald in the canteen. Then I helped photocopy Vis Lit stuff for others. Yup...

Before we departed for Computer Systems, we cam-whored for a bit. Well... Mainly them, but that's because I hate being in front of the camera, I'd rather be behind it, capturing all the smiles and emotions on the faces of others. (:

Then after Computer Systems, I hung out with Chu Sian, Chun Chee, Jingle and Kok Peng for lunch and so on and so forth...

Then today for Visual Literacy, we were released early so that we could start on the next assignment with our group. My group consisted of Gerald, Chun Chee, Kok Peng and Rashid. So we decided to go to Changi Airport to take some of the pictures.

Went to terminal 3 and took some shots, though I got irritated by something, but never mind! It's ok! 'Cause it seems that I wasn't the only one annoyed. Lalala...

Then after that, KP and J went absolutely nuts! like super duper UBER HIGH HYPER NUTS! So funny man, it's not something I can retell because you just had to be there to understand. Hahaha... So yeah... They and their mind games! RAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!

Sleepy...

I want to go sleeeeepppp! Sleeping may be a waste of time, but it's certainly something enjoyable. Hahaha! So contradictory!

Tomorrow then I'll upload the pictures into the class photo blog, 'cause now, all I want to do is curl up with my newpaper and quilt. Hahaha...

Night night! (:

Countdown(s)
`9 days till PC's Sentoa outing! (:
`58 days to JOURNEY! Buy tickets from me if you want to see me act as a GRANDMA! :D

What's on Rachel's Itinerary?
`WDS Proposal***
`PRSP Assignment***
`CMaths Tutorial 7**
`Visual Literacy "Colour Appreciation"(?)*
`Touch Up for Visual Literacy 101
`Script for Magus Luna

No comments: