Monday, August 11, 2008

BAH! I just realised, I can never do good work when I'm at home 'cause I would be in an all out SLACK mode, so what's my solution?

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to school early to work on my Java, right after I collect my testimonial from my secondary school. So... Hmmm...

7.00am - Wake up
7.30am - Shower
8.00am - Leave
8.30am - Reach SJC
9.00am - Leave SJC
10.30am - Reach TP AND DO JAVA! RAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!
2.00pm - Have CMSY Lecture

And so on and so forth... Hmmm...

Time for CMATHS! (:


Bah! Change in tomorrow's plans...

5.45am - WAKE UP AND SHOWER
6.30am - Leave for School
7.45am - Reach School and Start Cracking my Brains
9.00am - KP Arrives (?)
11.00am - Val Arrives (?)
2.00pm - CMSY Lecture

And so on and so forth.

CMATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

No comments: