Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just for the fun of it, I'm going to blog about the seven things others may not know about me. I don't care if I'm laughed at or anything, 'cause it's just me being honest. (:

And why seven? Well, it's because I was listening to a song called "7 things" by Miley Cyrus. Hahaha... xD

The 7 Things You May Not Know About Me

Number ONE:
Honestly, I think that Digimon is still one of the coolest animes with all the imaginative graphics and all that. I mean, come on, cute little things that look more like stuffed toys that can morph into super powerful monsters? It's still SO AWESOME in my eyes. Laugh all you want, but I don't care. Digital Monsters all the way!!!! Wahahaha! (:

Number TWO:
Despite being a little more than sixteen, I'm still afraid of the dark, ESPECIALLY after a reeeaaaally creepy horror movie. Yes, I am afraid of things that go bump in the night, even in my home, especially after dreaming that my own home was haunted, not just once, but THRICE! GAH! At least the nightmares were all different, because if they were the same, I'd REALLY be freaked out! YIKERS! T__T

Number THREE:
When I was working in a certain tuition center during the holidays, I kinda dropped my boss's Blackberry. (A Blackberry is a PDA phone, for those that have no clue what that is.) I was tidying a pile of papers on the table, and was shuffling them, not knowing that the Blackberry was on the top of the pile! So next thing I knew it, it just crashed onto the parquet floor. I was like, "OMG!" for a moment before I put it quietly back without anyone noticing. Up till now, my boss doesn't know I dropped it. But at least it was alright? Ok, maybe not, because it kind of went wonky two weeks later... Oops... X__x"

Number FOUR:
I'm afraid of Hotels, yes, hotels. Whenever at a hotel, I always force my mum to leave the lights on throughout the night. I can't really help it, I'm paranoid, especially having two not so nice occurrences happen in a hotel. So basically, I hate hotels, home is the best place, full stop. :p

Number FIVE:
I secretly wish that I had a Nitendo DS so that I can play the latest Pokemon games. Heh heh... First Digimon, now Pokemon? Yup, I love them both, heck, I can still remember all 151 Pokemon from the first season. (Kanto region, was it? Hmmm...) But I prefer the games to watching the show, less tedious. Hahaha... I can still remember the versions I've played. Yellow, Blue, Red, Crystal, Silver, Sapphire and Fire Red. Hohoho... Yup, I own ALL of the above stated versions. (;

Number SIX:
I like the show Hannah Montana! YES! I'm still a kid at heart, got a problem with that? Haha... I mean come on, great vocals, great cast, and it's on DISNEY! What other reason do I need? Oh, and the soundtrack is totally awesome, since I'm still into tween and teen pop. ^^ v

Number SEVEN:
I prefer breakfast foods more than lunch food. Super random but oh so true. I'd pick cereal and milk over rice any day! Hahaha... :D

So have you read anything new about me? I bet you've learned at least one new thing about me, right? LoL (:

Adios amigos! X3

No comments: