Saturday, June 7, 2008

I sense that the term break is going to be a huge drag with lots of boring empty days. Let's see, of all 14 days of the break, I'll only be occupied with camps and church youth stuff for 7 days, which leaves about one week of absolute nothingness. Honestly, I think I'd rather go to school 'cause I'd at least have something to do and occupy my time.

I hate having empty days. ):

Oh well, let's hope that there'll be more things to do soon.

Wait a minute... I almost forgot, I have assignments to do... Hmmm...

Better end the post 'cause I have to go to Vivo...

Countdown(s)
`4 more days till Nativity Church Youth Camp! xD
`15 more days till Dramatec Orientation Camp. (:

What's on Rachel's Itinerary?
`FINISH up WDS Blog**
`WDS Proposal**
`Visual Literacy 101 Squares**
`Computer Systems Project**
`PRSP Assignment*

What the hell was I thinking? I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO FOR TERM BREAK! GAH! D:

No comments: