Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yesterday was a ridiculously, radically, outrageously awesome day! Despite how much my shoulders ached from yesterday, I still think that it was superbly off the charts! (:

Was late in meeting Phantos yesterday for the ECP (East Coast Park) outing, was afraid I would be like last or something, haha... Forgot how Parkway Parade looked like so the nice bus driver showed me where to drop off. Thank you Mister Nice-Bus-Driver! (:

When I reached there, I called Yanti and she said that she was in Borders, so I went there and chilled with her and Glen amongst the many cook books. Yanti was absolutely in love with all the Chocolate cook books, so now we know what to get her for her next birthday! Hahaha! Shawn came later then we decided to Long John for lunch. Later Wan joined us and then we walked to ECP.

Rented bikes there for $7 an hour, then we cycled for one hour, though we stopped halfway to rest a little at the jetty.



After that, we cycled for 30 minutes more before we met up with Clarence and bought some much needed refreshments before we were off cycling once more! Damn, my butt's still bruised from the ride! LOL! (:

Then after that we mooched in McDonalds and invaded blogs!



Then went to the beach side to play a card game. Damn funny man! Everyone had to pick a name, but being me, I totally couldn't remember! Hahaha... Let me try and remember the names and categories... Hmmm...

Animals
Yanti - Octopus
Wan - Komodo Dragon
Glen - Rhinoceros
Shawn - Hippopotamus
Clarence - Elephant
Me - Flamingo

Song Names
Yanti - Kabei Kushi Kabegum (?)
Wan - Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
Glen - What Goes Around Comes Around
Shawn - Staring at the Sun
Clarence - Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin
Me- 1000 no koto Ba wa


Bleah, there were other categories, but I can't remember the names... There were also countries, MRT Stations and Car Brands. Hahaha...

After that we walked towards Parkway Parade for dinner. On the way, Yanti bought a plastic blow-up bubble thingie(?) and I got a bottle of bubbles! Clarence kept trying to foil Yanti's blowing of bubbles and despite her trying to stop him, he succeeded almost all the time! Hahahaha!!!!! (:

We ate at a coffee shop near Parkway Parade. Wan had some Malay food, Glen and Shawn had Chicken Rice and I had Duck Noodles! Clarence had already eaten so had nothing whilst Yanti was having fun blowing more bubbles (She bought a box of 37!) and nicking Wan's food.




Then after that, after taking a few more pictures, we all trooped home... Well most of us, I had to rush to church for "Dance" practice. Don't ask... (:

So when I got home, I was sweaty and aching, damn shag! But hey, it was ultimately a damn fun day! Hahaha...

Today I met Lin Xi and Cliff to discuss the CMSY project and we had quite a few laughs from it, so yeah. (:

Ok, damn tired, going to go do some reading before turning in for the day.

Toodles!!!

<3

Countdown(s)
`6 more days till it's back to school! (:

What's on Rachel's Itinerary?
`FINISH up WDS Blog**
`WDS Proposal**
`Visual Literacy 101 Squares**
`CMaths Tutorial 6 and 7**
`Computer Systems Project**
`PRSP Assignment*

No comments: