Friday, June 6, 2008

Term tests are finally over! Time to sit back relax and enjoy the holidays! (:

Though it's not like I haven't been slacking enough. Hahaha... d:

Bumped into some of my classmates in the canteen in the morning before the Computer Systems test paper, so I tried to mug with them...

However I was distracted by the pretty lights... Haha... (:

Was copying and summarising my CMSY notes last night. 96 slides crammed onto these two pages. Bleah...

Cresslia! (:

Val, Aty's friend and Aty were there! (:


By the way, the CMSY paper sucked 'cause I couldn't remember much... Bleah... ):

After the Computer Systems test paper, I hung out with Val and JianHui in the ITAS canteen. Gerald, LinXi were there too. Jason joined us later at around noon? Haha...

We joked about alot, talked gossiped, DJ Maxed, etcetera etcetera... I love "The King and I". Hahaha... Random much! (:

Anyways, today was mostly spent slacking and arranging books on this HUGE bookshelf that came in today. I think, if I'm not wrong, that I threw out about 3 boxes of old books that I knew I would never re-read. Bye bye books, I'll miss you... ):

Anyways, the following pictures show how the shelf looks like. (:

BIG SHELF! The top row contains many many random show stuff. The last two rows are mum's, second and third rows are mine! Wahahaha!!!!! :D

This area contains my entire Celestial Zone comic collection, Complete Absolute Boyfriend manga series, various local comics, SJC Yearbooks, PS2 game guides, Vampire Knight manga and my Sec 2 to 4 Literature books. All books here are in ENGLISH! (:

Meg Cabot books, Jaqueline Wilson books, Oriental Historical stories. Ignore the doll, I didn't put it there... -.-"

These are most of the chinese manga that I've bought over the years. YES! CHINESE! But I don't always understand what's going on... Bleah... ): But I still love them anyways. Over 60 chinese mangas and counting. Hahaha... (:

My old Enid Blyton books are right at the back, hidden behind my Harry Potter books. The Twilight trilogy and Brothers Grimm are right in front. (:

Random books and my Sensual Phrase manga are here.

Old Fairy Tale books that I cannot bear to throw away. Haha... I love fairy tales a lot ok? (:

And of course, my Archie Comic collection! YES! I LOVE ARCHIE! YEAH! Though I think the older ones are the best. (:


Books are my only companions when I have absolutely nothing to do at home, and when I'm sick of the computer. Books are my best friends! Hahaha... (:

Note to self, kick the SI MANTOUS when I see them. RAWRS! D:<

Countdown(s)
`5 more days till Nativity Church Youth Camp! xD
`16 more days till Dramatec Orientation Camp. (:

What's on Rachel's Itinerary?
`KICK THE BIG AND SMALL MANTOUS! RAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!*******
`FINISH up WDS Blog*

No comments: