Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today's the big day! Nativity Youth Camp! Yes! FINALLY! Been looking forward to it for such a long time!

.......

Well not really... But still, it's something to do, something insanely fun to do. (:

Actually, to tell the truth, I don't feel excited, at all... Odd isn't it? I've always been super excited when it comes to camps, yet for some reason, I'm not...

Hmmm...

Curious... Very curious indeed...

Oh well, be back on Thursday!

Toodles! (:

Countdown(s)
`10 more days till Dramatec Orientation Camp? o__o
`0 more days till Nativity Church Youth Camp! xD

What's on Rachel's Itinerary?
`FINISH up WDS Blog**
`WDS Proposal**
`Visual Literacy 101 Squares**
`CMaths Tutorial**
`Computer Systems Project**
`PRSP Assignment*


"I don't need three wishes, Oh I just need one"
~Angel, Leona Lewis

No comments: