Friday, June 27, 2008

Ok, been awhile since I last updated, nothing much happened really. In the span of a week, I can proudly say that I've read two books! Yay me! Hahaha... Many many more books before I can break my personal old record of reading 100 books in half a year. Hohoho... (:

First week of school has been amazingly great, and I feel more secure now. I know it sounds super odd, but I've always been afraid, frightened that people around me would just one day turn on me, reject me, and once again, I would be all by myself once more...

But now I know that it isn't true, that I'm no longer by myself, and this feeling I get when I'm around my friends, it's unbelievable, something I've never felt before.

I'm grateful for that, for all of you, because it's because of all of you that I can smile with confidence. (:

I know it sounds cliched, but it's seriously true, every single word of it.

Ok, enough with that, let's get on with life. Hahaha...

Today I had Dramatec and we were briefed on Magus Luna after the little vocal workshop we had. The theme this year is "Sinfully Indulgent", and I've decided to do a monologue. Hopefully I'll pass the auditions. (:

Hmmm...

Which means that I'm going to have to get into the mindset of the character I'm going to act as, in other words, as a murderer.

Think obsession Rachel, think stalker scary obsession. (:

Countdown(s)
`64 days to JOURNEY! Buy tickets from me if you want to see me act as a GRANDMA! :D

What's on Rachel's Itinerary?
`WDS Proposal***
`CMaths Tutorial 7***
`Touch Up for Visual Literacy 101**
`Script for Magus Luna**
`PRSP Assignment**
`FINISH up WDS Blog
`Computer Systems Project Interim Report

No comments: